Modern data centers with reliable protection of premises and computational resources
In the judgment of «ARMO-LINE» employees, designing of data centers is akin to designing of a small smart building. After all, practically all engineering systems should be situated here, which should operate steadily 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. At the same time, the external weather conditions should in no case affect equipment operation. a permanent temperature required for steady operation of the installed equipment should be preserved inside of any data center irrespective of the temperature «overboard», which may take any values from minus 50 to plus 50 degrees Centigrade.
The concepts of construction of both corporate and commercial data centers are developed in «ARMO-LINE». When designing those objects «ARMO-LINE» expert provide for compliance with the following requirements:
- Duplication of communication channels with a view to ensuring continuous data exchange with subscribers
- High reliability of the power-supply system, including provision of guaranteed and uninterrupted power
- Maintenance of climatic conditions (humidity, temperature and air movement) at the level optimal for equipment operation by the precision conditioning system
- Reliable protection premises and computational resources of data centers against unauthorized access by implementation of a security system (perimeter defense, SACM, video surveillance)
- Dry chemical fire fighting system
- Round-the-clock service and support
- Large area for allocation of computational resources and servicing facilities
- High false floors for arrangement of accessible cable passages
- Dust- and moisture-proof premises.
As in the case of museums, it is necessary to maintain at data centers permanent climatic conditions, since the value of a particular piece of information sometimes may exceed tenfold or even hundredfold, for example, the value of a Rembrandt’s picture. Precision conditioning systems capable to maintain the desired temperature within the accuracy of 1°, and humidity within the accuracy of 2%, cope with that task.
It is necessary to equip any data center with a reliable power supply system constructed using protected power supply cable lines, the controlled automated dispatch control system (ADCS) for continuous operation of equipment. For the avoidance of the influence of power quality or cutoff thereof on operation of expensive equipment, it is necessary to use with system of uninterrupted and guaranteed power supply when equipping the data center.
The gas or dry chemical fire fighting system provides for reliable protection of the data center in the event of inflammation. The system is activated automatically upon expiry of a predetermined period of time after actuation of fire annunciators. The data center is equipped with the controlled automated dispatch control system (ADCS) for centralized monitoring and control of the equipment. This system guarantees creation of optimal climatic conditions indoors and proper functioning of all engineering systems at the building, including security systems.
«ARMO-LINE» experts possess skills sufficient in order to develop for each Customer a concept adequate precisely to its needs and select equipment with due consideration of financial expenses optimization.
Search / Site map
12 Dvintsev St., bld.1, entrance B
Moscow, Russia, 127018
Phone: (495) 787-33-36/37
Fax: (495) 787-33-40
ARMO Group of Companies